- In re Marriage of Veronica and Curtis Priem, A130791 (2013) Alameda County Super. Ct. No. HF10494404
Lead trial and appellate counsel.
Download PDF (13 pages / 128K)
- K.M. vs. E.G. (2005) 37 Cal.4th 130
Lead trial and appellate counsel establishing natural, legal parental rights of same-sex parents who jointly procreate using reproductive technology and raised the children together.
Download PDF (17 pages / 104K)
- In re Marriage of Christian De Guigne and Vaughn De Guigne. (2002) 97 Cal.App. 4th 1353, LEXIS 403
Lead trial and appellate counsel. Approving off-guideline, above-guideline child support based on assets.
Download PDF (10 pages / 62K)
- In re Guardianship of Olivia J. (2000) 84 Cal.App. 4th 1146
Lead trial and appellate counsel. Permitting de facto parents access to judicial review through guardianship proceedings.
Download PDF (12 pages / 75K)
- Estate of MacDonald. (1990) 51 C3d 262
Lead trial and appellate counsel. Defining legal requirements for achieving a post-nuptial transmutation of the character of property.
Download PDF (13 pages / 81K)
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Hersh FamilyLaw Practice, P.C.
456 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California
Hersh FamilyLaw Practice (HFLP) is a full service family law practice. The Firm Overview provides a more detailed description of HFLP.
©2023 Hersh Family Law | All Rights Reserved.